On Monday, the Houston rapper said. He sat down with Gayle King for an interview on “CBS Mornings,” during which questions were asked about the July 2020 shooting that lanez allegedly involved. At one point, King asked if he had sexual relations with the “Say It” singer.
Megan paused before replying: ‘Hmmm, I didn’t have a sexual relationship with The Tory.’
But 50 Cent isn’t buying it. Taking to Instagram, she shared a clip from the interview, claiming Megan wasn’t telling the truth about the nature of their relationship.
“Now that I don’t believe it, he had to think about his answer. SMH, all this nonsense is crazy.”
50 Cents Keeps Going
Tory previously claimed that he was intimate with both Megan and her best friend, Kelsey Harris. “Good D*ick had me fucking 2 best friends …. and I got caught,” he tweeted in February.
Despite his claim, Megan told King that the two were not a couple. “We were not dating. We were really close. We were friends. We hung out every day and his mom passed too, so I felt like we were bonding over that,” she said.
During the interview, an emotional Megan recalled the traumatic shooting that occurred after she left a party at Kylie Jenner’s house with Tory and Kelsey. Megan was shot in the feet following a dispute in an SUV.
“And all I hear is this man screaming. He said, ‘Dance, bitch’ and he started shooting. And I’m just like, ‘Oh my God.’ He shot a couple of times and I was so scared,” she said.
She also claimed that Tory offered her and Kelsey $1 million to keep quiet about the shooting. “He said, ‘I’m so sorry, please don’t tell nobody. I’ll give y’all a million dollars if y’all don’t say nothing.’”
Tory has pleaded not guilty to assault and weapons charges. A trial is set for Sept. 14. If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of 22 years and 8 months in state prison.