Youngboy NBA’s house arrest rules have been announced.
The house arrest rules of YoungBoy Never Broke Again, who was put under house arrest in Utah for $1.5 million bail, were recently released from prison, where he spent 7 months.
Here are the YoungBoy’s house arrest conditions;
- Drug testing at regular intervals.
- Maximum of 3 visitors at the same time.
- Mandatory use of GPS monitors.
- No visitors between 9 pm and 7 am.
- The absence of any weapons in the house.
- Payment of wages for house guards.
- Cant use any narcotics not prescribed by a doctor
- All visitors must be approved by a judge
Requested to be arrested by a federal grand jury in March, YoungBoy was arrested for possession of Firearms. To serve his sentence, St. Taken to the Martin Parish Correctional Center, YoungBoy had been awaiting trial since April.
Fans of NBA YoungBoy celebrated the artist’s freedom on social media.
Nba youngboy is now free 🔥#WelcomeHomeYoungBoy pic.twitter.com/ZD1qsaEhzy
— 4KT WHO YOU HATE (@royal_bobby24) October 26, 2021
me when i heard NBA Youngboy is free #NBAYOUNGBOY pic.twitter.com/R4Q47WMH23
— dookie man (@xdjose127) October 22, 2021